We are accepting Donations of:
Peanut Butter, Tuna, Soup, Chili, Pasta, Rice, etc.
We will distribute the proceeds to Helping Hand House & St. Francis House of Puyallup. Donations will be accepted until December 18th, 2001. Thank You for helping to support Our Community!
What’s Happening at Alpine 11-26-11
Beuatiful Florist Quality- Classics & Exotics
Christmas Trees- Cut & Living
Wreaths & Garland
Crosses, Candy Canes, Cedar Garland by the Ft
Indoor Topiarys & House Plants
Spices & Teas from Ubiquitous Journey
Glass & Ceramic Bird Baths
Cut Christmas Tree Care:
1. Cut ½”t – 1 “ off the end of your tree and soak it in water prior to placing it in the stand- 5 gallon bucket works well, over night is best. Fill bucket if empty.
2. Mount tree into a tree stand with a water reservoir. Make sure the end is on the bottom and is straight.
3. Place tree away from vents, wood stoves and fire places that are in use.
4. Check / Fill water reservoir daily.
5. Turn off lights when not at home and at night when you are sleeping. This helps keep needles from drying out.
We will be happy to answer any of your garden, pond, landscape or seasonal plant care questions. Call, stop by the nursery or email us at: email@example.com
The Pond Pad is your local water garden store located inside of Alpine Nursery. Hours are limited during the winter season. Someone will always be available to help you, just ask at Alpine if the doors at The Pond Pad are closed or call at (253) 332-2158. Happy Holidays!
To unsubscribe please email firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: unsubscribe
Customer Appreciation Weekend 11/26 & 11/27
& Landscape 17518 79th Ave E, Puyallup 98375